Ingo Money is the money mobility company. Since 2001, we have focused on a singular mission: to give people and businesses instant, digital and secure access to their money. Anytime. Anywhere. In any account they choose. From Fintechs to the Fortune 50, we power payments for fully digital, cloud-based platforms, mainframes, and everything in between, bridging the gap between old payment methods and new ones to deliver modern payments experiences. Our Ingo Payments Network™, the industry-leading network of networks, provides the technology platforms and expert risk management that make digital money mobility possible. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Ingo employs over 200 payments experts and serves some of the largest brands in North America.
- Digital account transfers, bill payment and P2P transfers
- Insurance claims and service provider payments
- Healthcare reimbursements
- Loan disbursements and debt consolidation loan third-party disbursements
- Freelancer, contractor and small business supplier payments
- On-demand employee payroll, reimbursement, bonuses and gifts
- Legal settlements
- Refunds, rebates, rewards and incentives
Money mobility services for fintechs, banks and businesses.
Financial services money flows:
- Inbound account funding
- Outbound money transfer
- P2P money transfer
- Bill payment
- Software embedded payables tech for lenders, insurtechs, marketplaces, digital gaming and more
- Ad hoc and recurring payouts, Single-party and multi-party payouts
- Vendor payables, employee, and contractor payments
- Commissions, rebates, and incentives
Information about listed partners is provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only, may not include all Mastercard Send partners, and is based on information provided by each partner organization. Mastercard is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners, are used for identification purposes only, and do not imply product endorsement.