Finastra is a global provider of financial software applications and marketplaces, and launched the leading open platform for innovation, FusionFabric.cloud. It serves institutions of all sizes, providing award-winning software solutions and services across Lending, Payments, Treasury & Capital Markets and Universal Banking (Retail, Digital and Commercial Banking) for banks to support direct banking relationships and grow through indirect channels, such as embedded finance and Banking as a Service. Its pioneering approach and commitment to open finance and collaboration is why it is trusted by over 8,000 institutions, including 45 of the world’s top 50 banks.
- Platform: FusionFabric.Cloud
- Marketplaces: Total Messaging
- SaaS Cloud Native
- Payment solutions and processing
- Cross border payment capabilities
- Lending and corporate banking – A comprehensive portfolio of end-to-end loan management software in syndicated, commercial, consumer and mortgage lending
- Payments – Our powerful, scalable payment processing solutions give you the head start to succeed
- Treasury and capital markets – Simple, flexible and open capital markets solutions for better performance and risk management
- Universal banking – Banking software solutions that satisfy the demands of digital-savvy consumers in a fast-evolving market
- Investment management – Our integrated platform services the world’s leading asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, hedge funds, family offices and sovereign wealth funds
- Banking as a Service - Unlocking new channels for financial services in context: Discover how you can maximize value and expand distribution
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Caribbean
Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States… and others
Information about listed partners is provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only, may not include all Mastercard Send partners, and is based on information provided by each partner organization. Mastercard is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. All brand names and logos are the property of their respective owners, are used for identification purposes only, and do not imply product endorsement.